I decided to copy Lex and Brea, so here is my new blog! I don't think this will be very interesting for anyone, but I will try out this blogging craze to see if it is worth my time or not.
I will just jump in with yesterdays events :) Let's just say my day really began yesterday when the words "wet noodle" escaped my teachers mouth. My computer programing teacher is really a nice guy with his Hawaiian shirt unbuttoned enough for his sickly chest hair to escape and his so called "cool" words such as "for realsies", but believe it or not he told our class that he wanted to hit us with wet noodles!! That brought to things to my mind: that one he either wants to slap us with a wet pool noodle (which would hurt) or two he wants to slap us with soft noodly spaghetti (and what would that do exactly? besides scar us for life?!)!! I am still think it is the later... (Tangent time... I always thought it would be awesome to go swimming in a pool of noodles!) So after this threat of noodleness, he does the unthinkable he tries to make it seem as though me and Lex were goofing off! Can you believe it? We are such well behaved students. I would never goof off... ;) Okay I would, but really we were actually doing what we were suppose to be doing! I swear it was the one and only time I was actually paying attention. I think he thought it would be fun to call us two out for misbehaving (although we weren't). That lasted for a random few minutes of class. I still don't know if he was angry or not for something we didn't do. He was just in a mood that day I guess, which made the rest of my week feel weird. Okay well that only happened yesterday but still... it was a weird class yesterday!
That night I had to house sit for my grandparents out in Washington district which is really still part of St. George because they use the stupid numbers as street names also. So as I show up to their house and everything is very quiet and dark (have they not heard of street lights?) I start to freak out a little bit because the eeriness brings me back to all those scary movies I watched but then I hear the high pitched bark of the dogs and think "well at least I would be warned before the scary guy gets me." I think the dogs really enjoy me. And can you guess what their favorite part of me is?? It's my ankles of course!! They love to bite and lick them as I walk (or maybe they secretly were trying to knock me over so I would fall on my face and break my noes! Animals have never really liked me.. but that's a whole other story.). As I sat there boredom consumed me and I definitely wasn't going to do homework, so what do I do? I stare at the phone waiting for some crazed man to call and not say a word just breathe very heavily and creeperly (can you tell what movie I watched not too long ago?) Well after I got bored with that (because apparently I am not even good enough for a psycho to torment) I start thinking about things that would really terrify me, I decided that even scarier than a freak attacking me would being suffocated by cockroaches. Well enough of that funness. So all in all, that was my Thursday.
If you read all the above, then I am truly sorry you must really have no life just like me, because this is a horrible blog post about nothing interesting with tons of errors in the writing that I am way to lazy to fix :)
No comments:
Post a Comment